Friday, June 28, 2013

Taking care of your SSHB Hair Extensions...






Having hair extensions, means hair maintenance. Some people tend to think, I have a hair weave so I don't have to do anything to my hair. WRONG....!! Having hair extensions, can be a lot of maintenance, not just with your extensions, but also your natural tresses. Bottom line take care of your hair, all natural or store brought! 

I have been wearing hair extensions, for seems like a lifetime... I love the quick change of  straight to curly, wavy, thick or silky, whatever I'm feeling the magic of hair extensions allows me to become a Chameleon... 2 bundles of hair, 2 hours later, and BAM! I'm whole new Diva....
I've learned by trail and error that weaving can do a lot of damage to your natural tresses if your not taking care of your hair. It can cause shedding and balding, so believe me when I tell you I've experienced both. After ripping a pulling my hair, cutting it and even having nursed a few bald spots with Vitamin E caps, I think that pretty much certifies me to give you some real world experience hair tips. *wink

Your Natural Tresses...

Wash, condition, moisturize, I repeat... wash, condition moisturize! Also, don't forget to clip your ends every 6 months. Now if your a hair-wear-addict like myself, and you wear hair extensions all the time, stop perming your natural hair, this can add to stress to your hair, as well as contribute to breaking. Go natural... This way, underneath it all your crown and glory is healthy. Make sure your deep condition you hair between weaves also, a hot oil treatment every once in a while is food for the scalp.

Your Hair Extensions...

When you invest in buying SSHB Virgin Hair Extensions, you should also be vested in the time it will take to keep your extensions looking luxurious. We have a host of tips listed on our web site, check out the  "Hair Care Tips"   tab.  
My quick tip for you is... take care of your extensions better than you take care of your natural hair. Why, you might ask... well, because its not your natural hair, and even though its top quality Virgin Hair, it requires maintenance and lots of it! The word Virgin should be a tell, tell sign that this hair will need maintenance, it hasn't been processed, no chemicals, shampoos, oils... nothing. It's raw, and therefore it must be trained.

What I recommend...

With both your natural hair and hair extensions, is using Moroccan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner. Organix has a line of products that's perfect for your hair care needs. You have a choice of Moroccan, Argan, Coconut, and Keratin these all work like magic on your hair/hair extensions, and will leave your locks looking and feeling like mink!


xo!
Monica
monicamsshb@gmail.com
twitter/Instagram @monicamorrispr







No comments:

Post a Comment